WHAT IS CLUB SERVICE?
Club Service avenue is focused on strengthening fellowship and ensures the smooth functioning of a Club or a Committee by strengthening the below mentioned components of a club.
- Club/Committee administration
Public relations – Communication
- Service projects
- Rotary-Interact Coordination
Furthermore, according to the Recommended Rotaract Club Bylaws of Rotary International, “This committee shall be responsible for tracking attendance, developing, membership, promoting activities, coordinating public relations, and other matters as appropriate.”
“Building effectively functioning Clubs while encouraging them to carry out impactful initiatives.”
- Get along with the Clubs / Committee members and carry out initiatives while enjoying and making memories with them.
- Initiate a better relationship among the neighbouring Clubs / Committees and strive to make a difference as One Rotaract Family.
- Implement initiatives related to the Rotaract focused avenues and Rotary Focus Areas which are impactful to the society as well as to the members of the movement by living up to the theme of the Rotaract year 2020-21, Strive as One.
For More Info
- Rtr. Shehani Leo (Director – Corporate Partnerships) – 0776031024
- Rtr. Sahan Gunasekara (Joint Director – Public Relations) – 0778446865